Pressmania End User Terms & Conditions of Use
Definition of Terms
The following document is a legal and binding contractual agreement between Pressmania hereinafter referred to as �Pressmania�, and you the user, hereinafter known as �The User� or �User� as it pertains to the collection of services which www.pressmania.com (�The Website�) provides including (but not limited to) classified ads, online community services, and other online resources hereinafter referred to as �Our Services�
By using our services in any way, the user agrees to comply fully with these terms & conditions. Should any part of this agreement be deemed unenforceable by Canadian Federal, Provincial, or Municipal law, the rest of the agreement shall remain enforceable.
Pressmania reserves the right to alter this document at its discretion. Any changes will be reflected online at the following address:
Further, the user also agrees to abide by any additional guidelines, terms, policies, and conditions set forth by using any of the website�s additional services.
If any part or section of this document is objectionable to the user in any way, the user is unauthorized to use our service in any form or capacity.
User�s Registration Obligations
The User must be at least ten (10) years old to register for and use our Services. In consideration of use of our Services, The User agrees to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about The User as prompted by the registration form; and (b) to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If any information provided by The User ("Registration Data") is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Pressmania reserves the right to terminate The User's account and refuse any and all current and/or future use of our services.
As a user you agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content which meet the following criteria:
- illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;
- discriminatory on the basis religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability toward an individual or group of individuals.
- impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Pressmania employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- includes personal information about another person without that person's explicit written consent.
- false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative.
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships.
- constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas of Pressmania which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) emailed to Pressmania users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Canadian law
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to our service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use our service
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through our service.
In addition, the user also agrees not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted
- engage in harassing or stalking behaviour or activities
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from our service - exception is made for internet search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo)
- post otherwise irrelevant content repeatedly or post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Pressmania's computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, our service or Pressmania website.
As a user, you understand and agree to the following:
All postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the our services, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated.
The user understands that Pressmania does not control, and is not responsible for content made available through our service, and that by using our service, he/she may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, Pressmania site and content available through our service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of Pressmania.
Pressmania makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Linking to any other websites is done so at the user�s own risk.
Pressmania assumes no responsibility for quality of items listed, or for the outcome of transactions initiated through our service. Pressmania does not guarantee the truthfulness or accuracy of any ad placed on this site, and accepts no responsibility for claims of any kind resulting from the placement of such advertising. Pressmania assumes all advertising is legitimate, and is not responsible for any faulty goods or services advertised.
The user is responsible for evaluating, and bearing all risks associated with, the use of any Content, the user may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will Pressmania be liable in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the our services. The user acknowledges that Pressmania does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that Pressmania shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any content that is available via our service, for violating the Terms & Conditions or for any other reason.
Dealings with organizations and individuals
The user�s interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through our Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the user and such organizations and/or individuals.
Pressmania shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, the user understands and agrees that Pressmania is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that the user has a dispute with one or more other users, the user hereby releases Pressmania and all related staff, affiliates, and partner companies from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
Privacy and Information Disclosure
Unsolicited Communication Policy
The user agrees that sending unsolicited email advertisements to Pressmania email addresses or through Pressmania computer systems, which is expressly prohibited by these Terms, will use or cause to be used servers located in Canada. Any unauthorized use of Pressmania computer systems is a violation of these Terms. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties as deemed necessary or appropriate by local and federal authority if applicable.
Pressmania may provide, or users may include in email or community postings, links to other Web sites or resources. However, the user agrees not to include in email or community postings (or elsewhere via the Services) any "deep link" which leads to a web page, other than the home page, of another party's web site unless such a link is authorized by the owner of that web site. User acknowledges and agrees that Pressmania and their third party service providers are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, or for the user�s use of deep links, and Pressmania and their third party service providers do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
Limitations on service
The user acknowledges that Pressmania may establish limits concerning use of our Service, including the maximum number and size of postings or other content that may be transmitted or stored by our Service, and the frequency with which you may access our Service. The user also agrees that Pressmania has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by our service. The user acknowledges that Pressmania reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue our service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that Pressmania shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our service.
Termination of service
The user agrees that Pressmania in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate his/her account, block his/her email or IP address, or otherwise terminate access to or use of our Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any content within our service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Pressmania believes that the user has in some way violated the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. Further, the user agrees that Pressmania shall not be liable to the user or any third-party for any termination of access to our Service. Further, the user agrees not to attempt to use our service after said termination.
Our Service, the website, and its content are protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through our Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the website or the collective work is prohibited. Copying or reproducing the website or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited. The user further agrees not to reproduce, duplicate or copy content from our service, and agrees to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on our Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained on the website; you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of our service. Pressmania is a registered trademark under the CIPO (Canadian Intellection Property Organization).
Although Pressmania does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting content to any public area of our service, the user automatically grants to Pressmania an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Pressmania disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed the website. Pressmania disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. Pressmania disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Internet through Pressmania.
Pressmania SERVICES, AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN Pressmania SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. Pressmania AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. Pressmania AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF Pressmania SERVICES. Pressmania AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH Pressmania SERVICES. Pressmania AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON Pressmania SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY Pressmania SERVICES, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN Pressmania SERVICES.